KUMI BLOUSE is based on a favourite vintage blouse from my wardrobe.
The cut is relaxed, semi fitted through the waist with some slight shaping at the sides. The length is to the mid-hip with a flattering curved hem and the front is finished with a twin button placement fastening.
Kumi has a mandarin style collar, squared sleeve panel seams, separate cuffs and an optional tie belt allowing it to be customised with mix and match prints or fabrics.
WHAT YOU NEED
Kumi Blouse is a multi-sized, digital sewing pattern including sizes XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL
The pattern is a PDF zip file that you receive instantly via email after purchase, ready to download and save to a computer. The zip file includes:
- Print-at-home sewing pattern consisting of 30 pages ready to print on A4 or US letter size paper on a regular home printer
- Full size A0 pattern over 2 pages for printing at your local copy-shop
- Detailed booklet containing pattern information, measurement guide, cutting lay-plans, styling options and a sewing instruction – quick guide.
- Full sewing instructions, including step by step diagrams and notes page with templates for sketching out ideas
- Pattern assembly guide – with instructions for printing and assembling the print-at-home pattern
The individual booklet, sewing instructions and pattern assembly guide can be printed off separately if required or read through on a laptop, tablet or computer.
To print off this pattern you will need a PDF viewer. There are a number of different PDF viewers available though for accuracy I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/